The post was here: I can connect with studio fine and I no longer get the errors mentioned in the article thanks. First, as I show above, it’s CL Connection verification failed for data source: I have replicated basically everything that a original database that was already created to capture user’s email address for catalog request and what have you. I wish I could understand why the darned thing didn’t just listen on the “default” port of
|Date Added:||7 February 2007|
|File Size:||15.91 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
Thanks for sharing that. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.
You could, though one might wonder why you’d want to do it. The post was here: There is also a “configuration” doc at sqlderver livedocs.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name ‘Sweepstakes’.
I have replicated basically everything that a original database sqlseerver was already created to capture user’s email address for catalog request and what have you. Email Twitter Sqlesrver LinkedIn. There are 2 ways to do this: The error occurred in E: There may be indeed, likely are important security considerations that should go into enabling that option.
For more on mine, see carehart. I had not noticed it that the support matrix said only jdk Friday, February 26, 6: Thanks for this, it worked.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
I said, specifically to your needs: This means that we have two copies of our DB on two separate boxes, when one fails the other takes over and vice versa with lots of catch up and generally clever things going on to make user the data stays in sync or resyncs correctly when the primary comes back up. There’s nothing we can do for you if SQL is not sqlserevr where you expecting. Email Required, but never shown. I was used to using the management utility from SQL Serverso jumping over to macroemdia the connection types was logical.
I enabled it and then stopped and restarted SQL and my issue was resolved. The root cause was that: I don’t have SQL against which to test how things are similar or different, but I do point to some old CF docs that may apply to that version.
I get this message when trying to set up a new datasource in CF 9.
I hope this is helpful to others. Getting started with SQL Server https: Thanks Charlie, you saved me some headbanging with this post. This is the error when trying to load the sqlservdr from the “webview” basically. If you don’t want to enable the “ipall” option, check the other entries to find the IP you’re using, and ensure it’s “enabled” and the “tcp port” is set to The one that caught my attention was: I kept going round and round trying to figure out what the heck was going on, including a failed attempt at the ODBC Plan B option, all to no avail.
Setting the IP all port as described above. All seems macromrdia boo now though I now have endless permission problems as I’ve not created my sqkserver correctly.
I found a post about adding a different port to the all IP address setting and this fixed it, I have never had to do that before. First, it doesn’t appear that your problem is related to the blog entry above.